An employee who can maximize his or her paycheck to create
wealth for themselves and their family will be a loyal and long term asset to your business.
|An employee who is financially distressed
is forced to see his or her job as a temporary fix
to a more serious problem and is a potential
liability that may cost you thousands of dollars.
Employee financial problems can hurt your profits
in the following ways:
- Reduced productivity
- Poor customer service
- Theft and fraudulent activities
- Demands for salary increases
- High H.R. cost in rehiring and retraining
- Damage to assets from careless accidents
- Absenteeism to deal with financial problems
- Abuse of company resources for personal business
The average employee has not been educated in good money management and operates with third hand information which puts them and your organization at a financial disadvantage.
If you want to improve the quality of life of your people
and turn potential liabilities into productive loyal assets, then you will find our range of financial education and advisory solutions a very profitable investment option.